Rice with Fish
|Yoghurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cloves||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||2 Teaspoon|
|Fish slice||4 (Salmon, Sea Bass Etc)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), half cooked drained|
|Tomatoes||2 , thinly sliced|
|Pimentos||2 , cut julienne|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the yoghurt, onions, cloves, turmeric, salt, coriander and anise together.
3) Coat the fish thoroughly with this mixture and marinate for 1 hour.
4) In a casserole, saute the fish in 2 tablespoons butter, until lightly brown and reserve the marinade.
5) Stir in half the marinade and 2 tablespoons butter, then
cover with the rice.
6) Place the tomatoes and pimentos over the rice and add rest of the marinade and melted butter.
7) Bake, tightly covered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes,
shaking the casserole occasionally.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.