Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
|Tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Can, 198 Gram)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Soured cream/Mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped chives||2 Teaspoon|
|Bread||12 , 2 inch round|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Halve the tomatoes and, using a teaspoon, scoop out the centres into a strainer.
2. Turn tomatoes upside down to drain, cutting a piece off the bottom first to make sure they stand level.
3. Drain the liquor from the fish and flake the flesh into a bowl.
4. Stir in the cream cheese, lemon juice, seasoning and the drained tomato pieces, chopping up any large ones.
5. Blend the mixture well and stir in the soured cream or mayonnaise with the chives.
6. Spoon into the tomato halves.
7. Fry the bread rounds in the oil and serve a tomato on each.
Calories 955 Calories from Fat 772
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g134.5%
Saturated Fat 15 g75.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36 mg12%
Sodium 375.8 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 14 g29%
Vitamin A 41.7% Vitamin C 28.4%
Calcium 8% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet