Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
|Tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Can, 198 Gram)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Soured cream/Mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped chives||2 Teaspoon|
|Bread||12 , 2 inch round|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Halve the tomatoes and, using a teaspoon, scoop out the centres into a strainer.
2. Turn tomatoes upside down to drain, cutting a piece off the bottom first to make sure they stand level.
3. Drain the liquor from the fish and flake the flesh into a bowl.
4. Stir in the cream cheese, lemon juice, seasoning and the drained tomato pieces, chopping up any large ones.
5. Blend the mixture well and stir in the soured cream or mayonnaise with the chives.
6. Spoon into the tomato halves.
7. Fry the bread rounds in the oil and serve a tomato on each.