Tasty Fish Curry
|Sea bass/Lake trout / snapper||3 Pound (1 Sea Bass)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Minced ginger root||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Score the fish evenly on both sides and rub with a mixture of turmeric and salt.
2) Pour over the vinegar and allow to stand for 1 hour.
3) In a skillet, saute the onions, garlic, ginger and chili peppers in the oil for 3 minutes.
4) Drain the fish, place in the skillet with the onion mixture and add water.
5) Cook the fish over a low heat for 45 minutes or until the fish is flakey.
6) Serve immediately in a casserole dish.