Fresh Fish In Foil
|Fresh fish fillets||2 Pound (2 Fillets, 1 Pound Each)|
|Canned whole potatoes||16 Ounce, drained and halved (1 Can)|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Golden onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope, Lipton)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl mix the soup mix and water well.
2) On a 18" x 18" piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil place one fillet and top with half potatoes and half carrots.
3) Pour the soup mix paste over the fillet, evenly.
4) Loosely, wrap the foil around the fillet and seal the edges with a double fold.
5) Repeat the same process with the remaining fillet, soup mix and vegetables.
6) The fillets can be grilled or broiled as desired. However, plz ensure that the foil packet is placed seam side up and cooked till the fish flakes, this should not take more than 20minutes.
7)Serve the fillets in foil, uncovered along with a nice white wine.