Steamed Fish and Vegetables
|Sole fillets||4 , cut in 3-inch strips|
|Bottled clam juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sake/Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger root||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Scallions||3 , sliced|
|Cauliflower flowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or Canned)|
1) In a saucepan, combine the clam juice, sake or sherry, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and Ac'cent.
2) Bring to a boil and add celery, scallions and cauliflower.
3) Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
4) Remove the vegetable, keep warm and reserve the liquid.
5) In a saucepan heat the reserved liquid and cook the fish in it for 7 minutes or until fish flake easily.
6) In a serving dish, arrange the fish, with warm vegetables and peas around it, serve hot.
Calories 257 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.2%
Saturated Fat 0.49 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.7 mg26.2%
Sodium 1349.6 mg56.2%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 34 g68.9%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 33.2%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet