Steamed Fish and Vegetables
|Sole fillets||4 , cut in 3-inch strips|
|Bottled clam juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sake/Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger root||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Scallions||3 , sliced|
|Cauliflower flowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or Canned)|
1) In a saucepan, combine the clam juice, sake or sherry, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and Ac'cent.
2) Bring to a boil and add celery, scallions and cauliflower.
3) Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
4) Remove the vegetable, keep warm and reserve the liquid.
5) In a saucepan heat the reserved liquid and cook the fish in it for 7 minutes or until fish flake easily.
6) In a serving dish, arrange the fish, with warm vegetables and peas around it, serve hot.