Scallop And Fish Coquilles
|Frozen scallops||7 Ounce (198 Grams, 1 Package, Individually Frozen Scallops)|
|Fish fillets||1⁄2 Pound|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Dry vermouth/White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a shallow microwaveable baking dish, arrange scallops in single layer and cover with waxed paper.
2. Microwave at High for 5 minutes until opaque stirring once.
3. Drain the scallops reserving 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) cooking liquid and set aside.
4. To prepare the fish fillets pat them dry and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
5. In shallow dish, arrange the fish in a single layer and cover with waxed paper.
6. Microwave at High for 2 minutes or until opaque and set aside.
7. In 2-cup (500 milliliters) glass measure, microwave butter at High for 40 to 50 seconds until melted and stir in flour until smooth.
8. To the cup stir in reserved cooking liquid and milk and continue to microwave at High for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes until sauce bubbles and thickens, stirring once.
9. Mix in half of the cheese, then stir in vermouth and scallops and season with salt and pepper to taste.
10. Among four scallop shells or 1-cup (250 milliliters) baking dishes divide the fish and top with scallop mixture.
11. Take the remaining cheese and bread crumbs and sprinkle over the fish.
12. Broil on baking sheet 6 inches (15 cm) from heat for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
13. Serve hot with garnish as desired.
Calories 380 Calories from Fat 190
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.2%
Saturated Fat 12.4 g62.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 112.3 mg37.4%
Sodium 527.5 mg22%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 0.55 g2.2%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 31 g61.1%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 36.9% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet