|Eggs||4 Small, well beaten|
|Anchovy paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Toast slices||4 Small (Thinly Spread With Butter Flavored With Anchovy Paste)|
1. In a napkin, fold the oysters to absorb excess of moisture.
2. In the top pan of a chafing dish placed over hot water, melt butter.
3. Blend in anchovy paste with melted butter.
4. Add eggs and scramble into the mixture.
5. When the egg is slightly set, bring the egg to the sides of the pan and to make space for oysters.
6. Place the oysters at the center and cook until just heated and edges curl slightly.
7. Cover the oysters with the cooked scrambled eggs kept aside in the pan.
8. Season with pepper to taste; anchovy paste is already salted so add gradually and taste before adding more.
9. Serve the scrambled egg oyster on anchovy buttered toast.