All Purpose Quick Fish Court Bouillon
|Fish||2 1⁄2 Pound, mixed, fresh, firm- fleshed, all cleaned, scaled and washed, but with eads and bones (Cod, Small Flounder, Halibut, Eel, Etc)|
|Firm fleshed fish||2 1⁄2 Pound, all cleaned, scaled and washed, but with heads and bones (fresh cod, small flounder, halibut, eel, etc.)|
|Dry white wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Medium, scraped|
|Carrot||1 Medium, scraped and sliced|
|White of leek||1 Medium, desanded and hunked|
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, peeled and chunked|
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, peeled|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and sliced|
|Whole bay leaf||1|
|Fresh parsley sprigs||3|
|Fresh tarragon leaves/1 teaspoon dried tarragon||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, bring 2 1/2 quarts (2 1/2 liters) of cold water to a rapid boil.
2) Add the fish and rest of the ingredients except salt.
3) Stir well, taste the bouillon and add the salt to taste.
4) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 25 minutes.
5) Then turn off the heat and lower the pressure immediately.
6) Take off the pressure cooker lid and allow to slightly cool down.
7) Strain and discard the solids, then cover and store the bouillon in the refrigerator.
8) Use the bouillon for boiling the lobster, or steaming clams, in a crab souffle, or to add into a fish sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3786 Calories from Fat 887
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 99 g151.7%
Saturated Fat 21.4 g107.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1020.6 mg340.2%
Sodium 1789.7 mg74.6%
Total Carbohydrates 111 g37%
Dietary Fiber 17.8 g71.1%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 507 g1014%
Vitamin A 1079.8% Vitamin C 162.7%
Calcium 95.8% Iron 233.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet