Pan Fried Fish Parmesan
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Fish fillets||2 Pound, cut|
|Fish fillets||2 Pound, cut into bite-sized pieces|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 Small, slightly beaten|
|Eggs||3 , lightly beaten|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) Mix together lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle on fish pieces.
2) Season the fish with salt and pepper and then coat lightly with flour.
3) Dip fish in eggs and roll generously in grated cheese.
4) In a heavy skillet, over medium heat, heat butter and oil and fry fish in it for 3-4 minutes to brown.
5) Turn and brown the other side.
6) Serve the fish hot with tomato sauce or mayonnaise.