Fish Cordon Bleu
|Fried fish fillets||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Ham slice||4 , boiled|
|Swiss cheese slice||4|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup/Cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Prepare fish fillets as per the directions on the package.
2) Place a slice of ham and cheese over each of the cooked fillet.
3) Place in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is partially melted.
4) In a small saucepan, heat the soup and milk together and pour over the fish fillets.
5) Sprinkle with the chopped parsely and serve immediately on individual serving plates