Fish Cordon Bleu
|Fried fish fillets||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Ham slice||4 , boiled|
|Swiss cheese slice||4|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup/Cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Prepare fish fillets as per the directions on the package.
2) Place a slice of ham and cheese over each of the cooked fillet.
3) Place in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is partially melted.
4) In a small saucepan, heat the soup and milk together and pour over the fish fillets.
5) Sprinkle with the chopped parsely and serve immediately on individual serving plates
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.3%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.1 mg16%
Sodium 1110.1 mg46.3%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.25 g0.99%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 18 g35.6%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 17% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet