Cod with Dill, Green Onion, and Soy Sauce
|Cod fillet||10 Ounce|
|Fresh dill||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped scallions||2 Tablespoon (Green Onions)|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper||1 Dash (To Taste)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) On a 14 inch-long sheet of foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, place the fillet in center of the sheet.
3) Sprinkle the fish all over with dill and scallions, keep aside.
4) In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix rest of the ingredients and pour over the fish.
5) Fold the foil over fillet to enclose and crimp the edges to seal.
6) Place the foil packet on the oven rack and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the fish flakes easily.
7) Unwrap the foil, halve the fillet and serve immediately on a serving platter.
Calories 170 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2%
Saturated Fat 0.21 g1.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61 mg20.3%
Sodium 2222.8 mg92.6%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 30 g59.6%
Vitamin A 38.9% Vitamin C 39.6%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 20.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet