Mushroom And Zucchini Baked Fish
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil of same quantity||2 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Zucchini||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Enriched white bread slice||1⁄2 , toasted and made into coarse crumbs|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided|
|Fish fillets||10 Ounce (Cod, Haddock, Or Scrod, 2 Fillets, 5 Ounces Each)|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Medium, blanched, peeled, and sliced|
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 375°F.
2) In small skillet heat oil,now add mushrooms and zucchini and fry quickly by turning until tender.
3) Now add the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and the seasonings and mix well to combine. Take away from heat.
4) Take a shallow baking dish, big enough to hold fillets flat, spray with nonstick cooking spray and place fillets in dish.
5) Evenly spread stuffing mixture over fillets, top with tomato slices and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
6) Bake until fish flakes easily at the touch of a fork for about 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Serve hot.
Calories 103 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 0.39 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.9 mg15.6%
Sodium 109.8 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.73 g2.9%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 13 g26.4%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 18.1%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet