Mackerel with Vegetables
|Mackerels||2 1⁄4 Pound, cleaned (4 Nos, 1 Kilogram)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Zucchinis||2 Small (Optional)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (From Half Of Lemon)|
|Stock/Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Clean the fish and sprinkle salt over it.
2) Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
4) Make 2-3 cuts along the backbone in each mackerels.
5) Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
6) Cut all the vegetables in thin slices.
7) Lightly grease an ovenproof dish.
8) In the ovenproof dish, place the vegetables in layers.
9) Cover the dish with lid or foiland place it in the center of the oven at 200°C (400°F) and cook for apprx. 15 minutes.
10) Remove the lid and brush the veggies with oil.
11) Place the fish over the veggies and broil it for apprx. 10 minutes or until tender.
12) Serve the veggies and mackerel as main dish.