Fish Fillets Duglere
|Frozen fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Canned tomatoes||20 Ounce|
|White wine/Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a skillet and melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine in it.
2) Add onion and garlic.
3) Place fish on top. Cover with tomatoes, parsley, wine or lemon juice.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce heat and cover. Cook for another 10-15 minutes.
6) Transfer fish to chafing dish and keep warm.
7) Cream remaining butter with flour and stir into sauce.
8) Add oregano and mix well.
9) Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
10) Blend in heavy cream.
11) Pour prepared sauce over fish in the chafing dish.
12) Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.