Broiled Salmon or Swordfish Steaks
|Salmon steaks/Swordfish steaks||4|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Rinse salmon steaks under cold running water, season with salt and pepper. Pat dry.
2. Place salmon on rack of broiler pan. Brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter; sprinkle with 3/4 tea- spoon seasoned salt. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 minutes.
3. Turn salmon; brush with remaining melted butter, and sprinkle with remaining seasoned salt. Broil 8 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
4. In a small saucepan, prepare Parsley-Lemon Butter by melting the butter.
5. Stir in lemon juice and parsley. Keep warm.
6. Plate the salmon and pour the sauce over
Calories 255 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 7 g34.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.2 mg30.1%
Sodium 213 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.9 g0.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.89%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 24 g48.2%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 17.9%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet