Broiled Salmon Or Swordfish Steaks
|Salmon steaks/Swordfish steaks||4|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Rinse salmon steaks under cold running water, season with salt and pepper. Pat dry.
2. Place salmon on rack of broiler pan. Brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter; sprinkle with 3/4 tea- spoon seasoned salt. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 minutes.
3. Turn salmon; brush with remaining melted butter, and sprinkle with remaining seasoned salt. Broil 8 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
4. In a small saucepan, prepare Parsley-Lemon Butter by melting the butter.
5. Stir in lemon juice and parsley. Keep warm.
6. Plate the salmon and pour the sauce over