Finding a nice Broiled Salmon Or Swordfish Steaks recipe is like hitting a jackpot, congratulations you have just hit one. You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Broiled Salmon Or Swordfish Steaks recipe with the world!. It is an ideal Main Dish. This Broiled Salmon Or Swordfish Steaks recipe is sure to sweep you off your feet!
Salmon steaks/Swordfish steaks
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Rinse salmon steaks under cold running water, season with salt and pepper. Pat dry.
2. Place salmon on rack of broiler pan. Brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter; sprinkle with 3/4 tea- spoon seasoned salt. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 minutes.
3. Turn salmon; brush with remaining melted butter, and sprinkle with remaining seasoned salt. Broil 8 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
4. In a small saucepan, prepare Parsley-Lemon Butter by melting the butter.
5. Stir in lemon juice and parsley. Keep warm.
6. Plate the salmon and pour the sauce over