Saucy Fish Fillets With Honey
|Fish fillets||450 Gram (1 Pound, Cod, Flounder Or Haddock)|
|Cider vinegar||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Honey||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Tomato paste||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Onions||30 Milliliter, finely chopped (2 Tablespoon)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C.)
2. On an 8-inch baking dish, arrange the fish fillets, in a single layer. Keep aside.
3. In a saucepan, combine the ingredients for the sauce.
4. Heat over moderate flame, stirring and bring to a boil.
5. Spoon sauce over the fish so that they are evenly coated.
6. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or just until the fish is flakey when tested with a fork.
7. Serve the fish hot accompanied with salad greens.