Fish And Vegetables On A Stick
|Sole fillet/Frozen sole fillet||1 Pound|
|Bell peppers||2 Large|
1. With scissors cut sole into long strips and marinate for 30 minutes in the teriyaki marinade.
2. On bamboo skewers thread the sole strip alternating with mushroom caps and bell pepper squares.
3. On other skewers alternate zucchini and tomatoes and bell pepper squares to make an interesting design.
4. Broil sole kebabs for 5 to 7 minutes, 4 inches from flame turning once.
5. Broil tomato kebabs 3 to 4 minutes, 4 inches from the flame, turning once.
6. Serve the kebabs with sauce and garnish as desired.