|Fish||2 Pound (1 Can)|
|Fish parts||2 Pound (Heads Bones And Trimmings, 1 Kilogram)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Leek||1 , sliced|
|Celery leaves||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs) (1.5 Liter)|
|Coarse salt||1 Teaspoon|
|White wine||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
1. In a 3-litre pan, place the fish heads and the trimmings, the onion, leek, celery, celery leaves, bay leaf, thyme, peppercorns, water and salt.
2. Place on medium high heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
3. With a perforated spoon, remove the scum that rises to the surface.
4. Add the wine, cover again and cook for 10 minutes more at medium high heat.
5. Let it stand for 15 minutes.
6. Take a sieve lined with a cloth and strain to get a clear liquid.
7. Use as a cooking ingredient.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3814 Calories from Fat 1213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g207.5%
Saturated Fat 56.4 g281.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1154.7 mg384.9%
Sodium 8375.4 mg349%
Total Carbohydrates 240 g80.1%
Dietary Fiber 23.7 g94.8%
Sugars 33.4 g
Protein 333 g666.9%
Vitamin A 151.3% Vitamin C 121.6%
Calcium 49.4% Iron 97.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet