Lemon And Rosemary Crust Fish Fillets
|White fish fillets||4 (Hake Is Sustainable)|
|Rosemary leaves/1 teaspoon dried rosemary||2 , chopped (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Bread slices||2 Ounce, torn into pieces (50 Gram, About 2 Slices)|
|Lemon zest||2 (To Serve)|
|Lemon wedges||2 (To Serve)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat grill to medium hot.
2. In the meantime, using a food processor, blitz bread, rosemary, some seasoning and lemon zest to make fine crumbs.
3. In a baking tray, arrange fish fillets, with skin portion facing up and grill for about 4 minutes.
4. Turn fish to flipside, top with 1/4th of crumbs, allow olive oil to drizzle over and grill for 4 min to allow crust to turn golden brown and fish to cook well and easily flake off.
5. Serve along with lemon wedges and buttered new potatoes.
Calories 208 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 0.67 g3.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.2 mg33.1%
Sodium 215.8 mg9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 28 g55.7%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 15.5%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet