Lemon And Rosemary Crust Fish Fillets
|White fish fillets||4 (Hake Is Sustainable)|
|Rosemary leaves/1 teaspoon dried rosemary||2 , chopped (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Bread slices||2 Ounce, torn into pieces (50 Gram, About 2 Slices)|
|Lemon zest||2 (To Serve)|
|Lemon wedges||2 (To Serve)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat grill to medium hot.
2. In the meantime, using a food processor, blitz bread, rosemary, some seasoning and lemon zest to make fine crumbs.
3. In a baking tray, arrange fish fillets, with skin portion facing up and grill for about 4 minutes.
4. Turn fish to flipside, top with 1/4th of crumbs, allow olive oil to drizzle over and grill for 4 min to allow crust to turn golden brown and fish to cook well and easily flake off.
5. Serve along with lemon wedges and buttered new potatoes.