Grilled Smoked Fish
|Smoked salmon/Smoked fish||2 Pound|
|Butter/Other fat||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Butter/Other fat||2 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , hard-cooked|
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Separate yolk of 1 hardboiled egg and chop the rest of the egg.
3. In a well greased, hinged, wired grill, place the fish.
4. Place the grill at a distance of 4 inch form heat source.
5. Cook for 7 minutes and then turn over the fish.
6. Apply butter and sprinkle pepper.
7. Grill for another 5 minutes.
8. In a separate sauce pan, melt 2 tablespoon butter and mix flour in it.
9. In a large bowl, mix this flour with milk, fat, seasoning and chopped eggs.
10. Garnish grilled fish with grated egg yolk.
11. Serve hot with sauce.