Grilled Smoked Fish
|Smoked salmon/Smoked fish||2 Pound|
|Butter/Other fat||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Butter/Other fat||2 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , hard-cooked|
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Separate yolk of 1 hardboiled egg and chop the rest of the egg.
3. In a well greased, hinged, wired grill, place the fish.
4. Place the grill at a distance of 4 inch form heat source.
5. Cook for 7 minutes and then turn over the fish.
6. Apply butter and sprinkle pepper.
7. Grill for another 5 minutes.
8. In a separate sauce pan, melt 2 tablespoon butter and mix flour in it.
9. In a large bowl, mix this flour with milk, fat, seasoning and chopped eggs.
10. Garnish grilled fish with grated egg yolk.
11. Serve hot with sauce.
Calories 325 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.3%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.8 mg55.3%
Sodium 1398.6 mg58.3%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.14 g0.55%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 33 g65.2%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.6% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet