Curried Fillets Almondine
|Fresh haddock fillets/Perch, flounder, cod or sole fillet||1 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped (Blanched)|
1. In a bowl or a container combine flour, curry powder and salt and thoroughly coat fillets with the mixture.
2. In large skillet heat margarine, saute the fillets in the margarine over moderate heat until browned for about 4 minutes.
3. Then turn and brown the fish on the other side, such that the fish flakes easily with a fork and remove to a heated platter.
4. To the margarine remaining in the pan add almonds and cook, stirring until browned.
5. Pouring over fish, serve with chutney.