|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Vienna bread slice||12|
|Hard cooked eggs||6 , shelled and sliced|
|Canned sardines||15 Ounce, drained (3 Cans, About 5 Ounces Each)|
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice and chili sauce and whisk lightly until well blended.
2. Chill if not using immediately
3. Spread mayonnaise or dressing spread on one side of all the bread slices.
4. Arrange slices, spread side up on clean work counter.
5. On each of 6 bread slices, layer egg slices, slightly overlapping them
6. Top with sardines and lettuce.
7. Close sandwiches with remaining slices of bread.
8. Cut each sandwich diagonally into half and serve right away or wrap incling film, foil or wax paper and chill