Paprika Buttered Fish Fillets
|Frozen fish fillets||1 Pound, thawed (1 Package, Perch, Haddock, Cod, Or Halibut)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrots||1 (For Garnish)|
1) Dredge the fillets in a mixture of the flour, salt and pepper, coat well and keep aside.
2) In a 11 x 7-inch baking dish, melt the butter and then coat the fillets with the butter.
3) Arrange them in the baking dish and sprinkle with the paprika to taste.
4) Cook uncovered, in the microwave for 2 to 4 minutes, rotate the dish 1/4 turn halfway through the cooking time.
5) Garnish with the cooked asparagus spears and carrots and serve immediately on individual serving plates.