Broiled Marinated Fish Steaks
|Fish steaks||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut 1 inch thick|
|For marinade of fish steaks|
|Tarragon vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a well-oiled shallow baking pan place the fillets skin side down season with salt and pepper and brush with melted margarine.
3. Placing 3 to 4 inches from the heat broil for about 10 minutes.
4. Into the stiffly beaten egg white gently fold tartar sauce.
5. When the fish is done and flakes easily, spread mixture over the fillets and broil 2 minutes more or such that the topping is golden brown.
6. Serve hot with desired garnish.