Oven Fried Fish And Chips
|Fish||6 Small, pan-dressed|
|Parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Potato chips||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely crushed|
|Melted fat/Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
1) Clean, wash, and dry fish.
2) Preheat oven to 500 degree.
3) Season fish with salt and pepper.
4) Combine parsley and butter and spread the mixture on either side of the fish.
5) Blend milk and egg, dip each fish in the egg mixture, then roll fish in potato chip crumbs.
6) In a well-greased shallow pan, arrange the fish, sprinkle the remaining potato chip crumbs on top, spoon on melted fat and bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish pass fork test.
7) Garnish and serve hot.