Broiled Swordfish Olivada
|Black olives||6 Large, pitted and minced|
|Low calorie vinaigrette dressing||1 Teaspoon (Dijon-Style, 30 Calories Per Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon, freshly squeezed|
|Boneless swordfish steaks||1⁄2 Pound|
|Fresh basil/Basil leaves,1/2 teaspoon||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tomato paste||1 Teaspoon|
1) Pre-heat the broiler by setting it to medium temperature.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except the swordfish.
3) Take a nonstick baking sheet and place the swordfish on it.
4) Place it in the pre-heated broiler and cook for 2-3 minutes before turning it over.
5) Add the olive mixture on top of the fish and continue broiling for 2-3 minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is opaque.
6) Serve as required.