Baked Fish Pizzaiola
|Flounder fillets||1 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried leaf basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Diced fresh tomato||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Green onions||2 , diced|
|Chopped fresh italian parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
2) Use a baking dish to spray with olive-oil vegetable cooking spray.
3) Line the base of the baking dish with fillets in single layer.
4) Spray with olive-oil vegetable cooking spray on top.
5) Sprinkle with minced garlic, basil and pepper over fish.
6) Place the tomatoes and onions over fish.
7) Sprinkle parsley on top.
8) Cover with foil and place inside oven to bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes.
9) Serve warm by sprinkling fresh parsley on top.
Calories 364 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.4%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128 mg42.7%
Sodium 705.1 mg29.4%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 31 g62.4%
Vitamin A 62.1% Vitamin C 75%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet