|Extra virgin olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 Medium, slivered|
|Red bell pepper strips||2 , stemmed, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch strips|
|Yellow bell pepper strips||2 , stemmed, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch strips|
|Fennel bulb||1 , tough core removed, slivered|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Herbes de provence||1 Teaspoon (French Dried Herb Blend)|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Flat leaf parsley||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Swordfish steaks/Halibut steaks||48 Ounce, cut 1 inch thick (6 Steaks, About 8 Ounce Each)|
|Limes||3 , halved crosswise (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large heavy po, saute the onions, peppers, and fennel in 4 tablespoons of olive oil over a medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.
3) Stir in the vinegar and herbes de Provence and cook for another about 15 minutes, until the vegetables are very soft.
4) Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and stir in 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
5) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, spoon the vegetables. Place the swordfish over the vegetables, brush them with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until cooked.
7) Garnish with 2 tablespoons parsley and serve immediately with the lime halves.