Baked Monkfish With Yellow Squash And Sage
|White wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), mixed with 1 tablespoon of water|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sage||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Chopped sage||2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Onion||1 , cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Onion||1 , cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Yellow squash||2 , scrubbed and thinly sliced|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Monk fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Monkfish fillets||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Season and preheat the plank to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, put the sugar, salt, vinegar, sage and pepper. Bring the mixture to the boiling point.
3) Cook the mixture for about one minute, stirring constantly, and then take it off the heat.
4) Add the squash and onions. Stir well to coat properly.
5) Combine together the cheese and bread crumbs in a small mixing bowl.
6) Into the oval of the preheat plank, place the fillets and brush them lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle the cheese-breadcrumbs mixture all over.
7) Around the prepared fillets, arrange the squash and onions.
8) Bake the contents for about 30 minutes, till the edges of the vegetables turn light golden in color.
9) Serve hot.