Savory Salmon Steaks
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Salmon steaks||4 (1 Inch Thick Each)|
|Cornflake crumbs/Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In shallow bowl, add the egg, milk, lemon juice and salt, beat well.
2) Dredge each salmon steak in the egg mixture and then coat with the cornflake crumbs.
3) In a 2-quart utility dish, melt the butter in the microwave for 40 to 45 seconds and arrange the salmon steaks.
4) Cover with a plastic wrap, cover and cook in the microwave for 7 to 8 minutes or until the fish is flakey.
5) Serve immediately on a serving platter.