Savory Salmon Steaks
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Salmon steaks||4 (1 Inch Thick Each)|
|Cornflake crumbs/Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In shallow bowl, add the egg, milk, lemon juice and salt, beat well.
2) Dredge each salmon steak in the egg mixture and then coat with the cornflake crumbs.
3) In a 2-quart utility dish, melt the butter in the microwave for 40 to 45 seconds and arrange the salmon steaks.
4) Cover with a plastic wrap, cover and cook in the microwave for 7 to 8 minutes or until the fish is flakey.
5) Serve immediately on a serving platter.
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.1%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151.9 mg50.6%
Sodium 558.9 mg23.3%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 34 g67.7%
Vitamin A 17.8% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 59.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet