|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn flake crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Turbot fillets||1 Pound, cut into serving pieces|
1) In a small glass bowl, mix the egg, lemon juice, salt and pepper together.
2) Dredge the fillets into the mixture and coat evenly with the corn flake crumbs.
3) In a 10-inch baking dish, arrange the fillets around the edge.
4) Cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, rotate the dish 1/4 turn halfway through the cooking time.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 242 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.1%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107.3 mg35.8%
Sodium 661.3 mg27.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 22 g44.2%
Vitamin A 13.6% Vitamin C 17.6%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 54.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet