|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn flake crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Turbot fillets||1 Pound, cut into serving pieces|
1) In a small glass bowl, mix the egg, lemon juice, salt and pepper together.
2) Dredge the fillets into the mixture and coat evenly with the corn flake crumbs.
3) In a 10-inch baking dish, arrange the fillets around the edge.
4) Cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, rotate the dish 1/4 turn halfway through the cooking time.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.