Fillets of Sole Almondine
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slivered|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sole fillets||1 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a baking dish, cook the almonds and butter in the microwave for 6 to 7 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove the almonds and keep aside.
2) Place the sole fillets in the baking dish, coat well with the butter.
3) Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, parsley and lemon juice.
4) Cover with the wax paper or plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes.
5) Remove the wax paper and sprinkle the fillets with toasted almonds.
6) Cover and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes or until fish is flakey, then allow to stand for 1 to 2 minutes.
7) Garnish with the lemon wedges and parsely sprigs and serve immediately.
Calories 409 Calories from Fat 287
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.8%
Saturated Fat 15.4 g77.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114.9 mg38.3%
Sodium 339.5 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g9%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 25 g50.9%
Vitamin A 16.9% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet