|Cod fish||10 Ounce, cubed|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dill||1 Tablespoon, chopped (To Garnish)|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fish stock||5 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Scallions||2 , finely chopped|
1. In a shallow bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, white wine, and ginger an stir well,
2. Add fish to the marinade and toss well to bowl.
3. Cover, and let marinate for 2 hours.
4. Use a vegetable peeler, to make thin long ribbons of zucchini and carrot.
5. Blanch vegetable ribbons in boiling water for 1 minute.
6. Drain and refresh immediately in cold water. Leave to drain and cool.
7. Season 4 large wooden skewers by soaking in cold water for 30 minutes.
8. Preheat the broiler.
9. Drain fish, reserving the marinade.
10. Dry vegetables strips on paper towels.
11. Wrap each fish cube first in a strip of zucchini and then in a strip of carrot.
12. Thread four vegetables wrapped cubes onto each wooden skewer.
13. Glaze the kabobs with reserved marinade.
14. Arrange them on a broiler pan,
15. Broil for 5 minutes each side, brushing occasionally with marinade.
16. In the meantime make the dipping sauce by combining all the ingredients in a saucepan.
17. Bring to a gently boil while stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
18. Stir in scallions and cook another 1 minute
19. Pour into a sauce bowl.
20. Arrange kabobs on a platter and garnish them with dill
21. Serve with the dipping sauce on the side.
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.86 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.17 g0.87%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.7 mg10.2%
Sodium 381.1 mg15.9%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 14 g28.9%
Vitamin A 70% Vitamin C 27.8%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet