|Salmon||15 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dried chervil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Drain and flake salmon, carefully removing skin and bones.
2) Mix softened cream cheese, lemon juice, onion and salt and add to salmon.
3) Mix thoroughly and chill for several hours.
4) Combine pecans with parsley and chervil.
5) Using an ice cream scoop, shape salmon mixture into 6 balls.
6) Roll the salmon mixture in pecan mixture.
7) Chill well.
8) Serve chilled with rye crackers.
If desired, you can remove pecans from the recipe. You can also replace salmon with tuna or lobster.