Salmon Rice Bake
|Long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||42 Ounce (Four 10 1/2 Ounce Cans)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Canned salmon||48 Ounce, drained, boned, and broken into large pieces (Three 16 Ounce Cans)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||30 Ounce, cooked and drained (Three 10 Ounce Packages)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||12 Ounce, drained (Two 6 Ounce Cans)|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook rice according to package direction.
3) Blend soup and milk and then stir in rice, mushrooms, salmon, and vegetables.
4) Take a 2-quart casserole, spread the mixture, and bake for 50 minutes.
5) Melt butter and toss breadcrumbs.
6) Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the casserole, bake uncovered for 10 minutes more.
7) Serve with curry.
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.6%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.9 mg7%
Sodium 498.1 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 13 g26.8%
Vitamin A 38.7% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet