Gourmet Barbecued Fish Steaks
|Fish steaks||2 Pound (Use Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Dry vermouth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil/Melted fat||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Liquid hot pepper sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Chop the fish equally into serving size portions.
4. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
5. In a cup, blend rest of the ingredients to form a sauce.
6. Pour the sauce on to the fish fillets and let it sit for 4 hours.
7. Turn the fish occasionally to coat evenly on all sides.
8. Remove the fish from the sauce after marinating and keep aside the sauce for basting.
9. On a well-greased, hinged wire grill, place the marinated fish fillet.
10. Set the grill rack at a height of 4 inches above heat source.
11. Grill for about 8 minutes.
12. Brush sauce onto the fish fillet.
13. Turn over the fish and cook the other side for 7-10 minutes or until the fish flakes.
14. Serve hot.