Easy And Quick Fish
|Fish/Frozen flounders||2 Ounce, pounded (1/8 Inch Thick)|
|Minced garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced fresh ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Diced mangoes/Frozen thawed mangoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Low sodium chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bottled clam juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh avocado||1 , diced|
|Fresh red bell pepper||1 , diced|
|Fresh cilantro sprigs||3|
• Heat a large skillet on the stove at medium high and melt the butter into it.
• Place two ceramic plates in an oven and heat up at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
• To the skillet add the aromatic ingredients viz- minced garlic, minced fresh ginger, diced mangoes, chicken broth and clam juice.
• Simmer for 5 - 6 minutes.
• Remove a plate heated in the oven and add place the fish in it.
• Top it with the liquid occurred with the fish while cooking in the skillet.
• Garnish with pieces of diced fresh avocado, pieces of diced fresh red bell pepper and a few sprigs of fresh cilantro.
It is always better to use low sodium chicken broth so that the level of salt can be controlled.
Bottled clam juice is an all natural product available in supermarkets for a dollar or two and is a great substitute for seafood broth.