Tuna Egg Curry
|Medium noodles||4 Ounce|
|Cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||60 Milliliter (Use 1/2 Soup Can)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Canned tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Make quarter pieces of each hard-boiled egg.
2) Prepare the noodles in plenty of boiling salted water. Cook for 12 minutes, then drain and toss with butter.
3) In a saucepan, measure the soup, milk and curry powder.
4) Slowly bring to a boil over heat.
5) Place the hard-boiled egg and flaked tuna fish into the soup.
6) Thoroughly heat the mixture until properly hot.
7) Use 2 warm serving plates to arrange noodles at the center. Spoon the curry mixture on to the centre of each.
8) Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve warm.
Calories 715 Calories from Fat 263
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.7%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 325.4 mg108.5%
Sodium 1656.6 mg69%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.6%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 49 g97.6%
Vitamin A 47.5% Vitamin C 33.8%
Calcium 16% Iron 27.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet