Tuna Egg Curry
|Medium noodles||4 Ounce|
|Cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||60 Milliliter (Use 1/2 Soup Can)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Canned tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Make quarter pieces of each hard-boiled egg.
2) Prepare the noodles in plenty of boiling salted water. Cook for 12 minutes, then drain and toss with butter.
3) In a saucepan, measure the soup, milk and curry powder.
4) Slowly bring to a boil over heat.
5) Place the hard-boiled egg and flaked tuna fish into the soup.
6) Thoroughly heat the mixture until properly hot.
7) Use 2 warm serving plates to arrange noodles at the center. Spoon the curry mixture on to the centre of each.
8) Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve warm.