Fillet Steaks With Anchovy Butter
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fillet steak||20 Ounce (4 Pieces, 150 Grams, 5 Ounces Each)|
|For the anchovy butter|
|Unsalted butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Canned anchovies||4 Ounce, drained and chopped|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Or 1 Squeeze Of A Lemon)|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. To make the anchovy butter in a bowl, mix the butter with the anchovies such that they are well blended.
2. Then preferably with a blender or a food processor, mix the lemon juice, parsley along with lot of pepper.
3. A pulse button on the processor could make it easier or else the blender can be turned on and off while blending.
4. Shape the anchovy butter to resemble a fat sausage shape and roll it in an aluminum foil.
5. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, such that chilled and firm.
6. In a heavy frying pan heat the butter and olive oil.
7. Coat the steaks on both sides with salt and pepper and fry to the desired doneness turning once.
8. For rare steaks take 2-3 minutes to fry on each side and for medium to well-done 6-8 minutes (over a slightly lower heat).
9. To serve,top each steak with a slice of the anchovy butter sprinkled with chopped parsley.
10. Let the butter melt due to the heat of the steak as you serve it.