36 Ounce, gutted and scaled (4 In Number Of 9 Ounce Each)
60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)
2 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lemon)
Fruity olive oil
30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)
Freshly ground black pepper
1 Medium, skinned and sliced
Saffron cream sauce
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Stuff the gut cavity of each fish with equal portions of coriander. Slash each fish crosswise, 6 times on both sides, to give a lattice effect. Arrange the fish, evenly spaced, on a square or rectangular heatproof dish.
2. Sprinkle the lemon juice, oil, pepper and onion over the fish, cover loosely with cling film and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 9 minutes or until the flesh is pearly white and firm to the touch.
4. Carefully pour or spoon off the hot fish juices into a separate bowl. Use as the stock described in Saffron Cream Sauce
5. Keep the fish hot until the sauce is ready to serve. Present each fish in a pool of golden sauce.