|Mullet fillets||1 Pound|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (As Required, For Steaming Fish)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tarragon vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped fine|
|Green onion with tops||1 , chopped fine|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
1) On a greased rack, place the fish over boiling water, cover and steam for about 10 minutes.
2) Remove fish, cool, and cut into bite sized pieces.
3) Prepare sauce by mixing oil, vinegar, and salt.
4) Stir in paprika, mustard, celery, onion, horseradish, and parsley and blend well.
5) Cut grapefruits into halves and remove core and pulp.
6) Mix pulp with the sauce.
7) Fill grapefruit shells with the mixture and serve chilled.