Simple Steamed Fish
|Fillets/Steaks / pan-dressed fish||1 1⁄2 Pound (Fresh / Frozen,)|
|Water||1 Quart, boiling|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Thaw the fish.
2) In a steamer pan, pour water ensuring it does not cover the bottom of the rack.
3) Crease the rack and let the water boil.
4) Arrange the fish in the rack and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5) Cover pan and cook fish over boiling water until fish pass the fork test.
6) Remove fish from pan and let it cool.
7) Flake the fish and use as required.