Oven Fried Fish Fillets In Dressing
|Fish fillets||4 Pound (4 In Number)|
|Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (French / Italian, Regular Not Diet)|
|Unseasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Place the fish fillets in the salad dressing to marinate for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3) In a nonstick cookie sheet or shallow baking pan, spray the vegetable coating for fat-free frying.
4) In a shallow plate, spread the bread crumbs and coat the marinated fillets in the bread crumbs.
5) Then place the fillets in a single layer on the prepared cookie sheet.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 5-6 minutes, then turn the fillets and bake for another 5-6 minutes.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.