|Cooked white fish||8 Ounce (Cod, Turbot Or Haddock)|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooked mashed potato||8 Ounce|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. Separate the fish flakes and remove all bones and skin.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add in the flour. Cook for 1 minute and beat the milk while stirring to get a smooth sauce.
4. Boil, season the sauce and then cook again for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add parsley and mix with the cooked fish. Heat properly.
6. Take either 2 individual scallop shells or a 1-pint baking dish and fork the creamed potato round edges round the edge.
7. Pour the hot fish mixture in the centre of the baking dish.
8. Glaze melted butter over the potato border and place in the oven for 10 minutes or until brown the potatoes.
9. Serve hot in a serving dish with grilled mushrooms.