Oven Fried Fish Fillets
|Corn oil/Safflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fish fillets||4 Pound (4 Fillets 1 Pound)|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, whip the oil and egg together and remove in a plate.
3) In another plate, spread the bread crumbs
4) Dredge the fillets in the egg mixture, then coat in the bread crumbs.
5) In a nonstick cookie sheet or shallow pan, place the fillets and bake them in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until they golden and thoroughly cooked.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.
Calories 511 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.4%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 352.9 mg117.6%
Sodium 542.8 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.35 g1.4%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 83 g165.2%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 0.32%
Calcium 26% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet