Oven Fried Fish Fillets
|Corn oil/Safflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fish fillets||4 Pound (4 Fillets 1 Pound)|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, whip the oil and egg together and remove in a plate.
3) In another plate, spread the bread crumbs
4) Dredge the fillets in the egg mixture, then coat in the bread crumbs.
5) In a nonstick cookie sheet or shallow pan, place the fillets and bake them in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until they golden and thoroughly cooked.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.