Non-Fat Oven Fried Fish
|Fat free herb crackers||2 Cup (32 tbs), processed to fine crumbs (Health Valley)|
|Dry mustard powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Nonfat milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish fillets||1 Pound (Orange Roughy, Or Other Mild White Fish)|
1) Set the oven temperature to 425°F before baking.
2) In a food processor or blender, process crackers into fine crumbs.
3) Mix dry mustard with crumbs.
4) In a broad shallow bowl, whip egg white with milk.
5) Dip fish filets in this egg white mixture and then roll in cracker crumbs.
6) On a baking sheet, place the coated filets and bake for about 15 minutes in preheated oven until coating is crisp and fish crumbles easily when tested with a fork.
7) If desired, decorate with lemon wedges and serve hot.