Baked White Fish
|White fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Lime juice/Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Shredded wheat cereal crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Rice bran||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Five spice powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
2) Rinse fish in water and pat dry with paper towel.
3) Squeeze lime or lemon juice over fish; set aside.
4) Use an 8-inch square baking dish to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
5) In a pie plate or shallow pan lightly beat egg white and soy sauce.
6) In another pie plate, combine shredded wheat crumbs with rice bran and five-spice powder.
7) Dip fillets in egg-white mixture, then into crumb mixture.
8) Arrange the fillets in prepared dish.
9) Place inside oven to bake uncovered about 15 minutes.
10) Serve warm with a bowl of green salad.