Anchovy Buttered Fish Steaks
|Fish steaks||2 Pound|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Anchovy paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Other fat||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2. Chop steaks into serving size pieces.
3. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. In a cup, blend lemon juice, anchovy paste, butter, paprika, and parsley to make a sauce.
5. On a greased, hinged, long handled wired grill, place the fish.
6. Brush the fish with butter.
7. Grill the fish from a distance of 4 inches from the coal.
8. Cook for 5-8 minutes with occasional basting.
9. Turn over the fish when it is cooked and grill the other side for 5-8 minutes.
10. Brush butter on the fish occasionally.
11. Place the grilled fish steak on a serving plate and coat with anchovy butter sauce.