Saucy Fish Fillets With Beer
|Fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Beer||12 Ounce (1 Can / Bottle)|
|Onion||1 Small, quartered|
|Celery stalk||1 , cut into chunks|
|Minced fresh parsley/1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
1) Preheat oven 300°F.
2) Thaw frozen fish.
3) In a skillet add beer, onion, celery, parsley, salt and pepper and boil.
4) Gently add fish and cook covered simmering for 8 to 10 minutes till fish flakes.
5) Drain out the fish and place in deep platter.
6) Put in oven to keep warm.
7) Boil the cooking liquid for 5 minutes till reduced and strain.
8) Beat egg yolks with cream in top of double boiler.
9) Gently add 1/2 cup hot strained cooking liquid and stir into it.
10) Cook the mixture over boiling water, stirring constantly till thick.
11) Make small pieces of butter and add each at a time to the sauce.
12) Pour the sauce over fish.
13) Serve hot.