Baked Fish Steaks
|Onion||1 , outer skin removed|
|Fish steaks||2 Pound, cut about 1 inch thick (Such As Cod, Haddock, Halibut, Salmon Or Tuna)|
|Curry powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bacon slices||1 Teaspoon|
1. Set out a bake-and-serve platter or shallow baking dish.
2. Wash, coarsely chop, mix and line platter or baking dish with equal quantities of parsley, celery leaves and onion.
3. Have fish steaks ready.
4. Sprinkle on both sides of fish steaks a mixture of curry powder, salt and pepper.
5. Arrange on parsley mixture. On each steak, place a slice of bacon.
6. Bake uncovered at 350°F 25 to 30 min., or until fish flakes when gently pierced with a fork.
7. Serve with Maitre d'Hotel Butter.